- Guided Tours of the New Jersey Rossmoor Community
How to arrange for an actual tour with a resident to view the New Jersey community and learn first-hand what living in the Rossmoor Active Adult Community can offer? Follow this link to see how to arrange a tour; find what you will see during your visit . . . and more >>>
- Take a Self Guided Virtual Tour of "Rossmoor - the Village."
- Read a Princeton Packet "Marketplace" Article with Interviews about the community published 12/12/08.
- Take a Virtual Tour inside several units of the Community
Because the volunteer-run-tours of the community do not include actual tours of the manors themselves, we have prepared a look inside of actual units in the community. These photographs were taken in 2006-8, with permission of their owners, to allow prospective residents to see how the interior of different units look today.
Note: Because units within the community often have undergone changes to floorplans, decorations, etc., looking at individual units is most useful at the time a realtor shows the available manors. As of 11/2010 we are planning to add virtual tours of a Virginia 2, Pennsylvania 1 and 2, and a Hamilton. Stay tuned!!
- How to buy a home at Rossmoor
We rely on the many respected Real Estate Agencies in our surrounding communities. (There are over 50 Brokers, representing more than 40 Agencies who have sold Rossmoor Property and who — over time — have served both our community and our prospective residents well.) The Rossmoor Community Association itself (the RCAI) has no sales office and is not involved in the sale of property.
- For a listing of these Agencies (many with website links) click HERE.
(includes address, and telephone number)
- Map of the Rossmoor Community
Click on the following link for a Detailed Map (in PDF format) to see the locations of
a) Buildings by addresses, and
b) Graphic Delineation of the boundaries of all 18 Mutuals.
- Floor Plans
In addition,there are Links to forty-five different Floor Plans with approximate Room Dimensions and total Living Space.
- Because 6 models each have 2-3 different variations each (these variations are not shown in the floorplans), there are actually 51 different named models which include variants such as the: Massachusetts I, and II; Pennsylvania I, II and III, etc.
- Condominiums versus Cooperatives
To read more about the differences between these different types of units, click HERE.
- Directions to Rossmoor
This page shows Directions and Mileage to Rossmoor from different locations, and the distances to popular destinations as well.
- Bus Transportation to New York City or Local Areas
A recent visitor asked about information on public bus transportation from just outside of Rossmoor's Main Gate. A detailed answer is available by clicking HERE. The link also provides access to actual schedule times by links to the relevant Commercial Bus Websites.
- Our History and Leisureworld.com
Rossmoor was originally the creation of Ross Cortese, a developer from California, in 1964-65. Since then, the Corteses have developed a total of 9 different Retirement Communities about the country, and have graciously stayed touch with Rossmoor NJ. Their Website not only shares information about Health for Seniors, Real Estate, etc., but also a look at the other Leisure World Communities (including Rossmoor, NJ). To visit their website click HERE.
Note: We welcome the inclusion of any Broker / Agency Names that might have been inadvertently overlooked. Please contact the RCAI offices in the Village Center Administration Bldg at Rossmoor at 609-655-1000 to submit additional names, locations, telephone numbers, and website address.